Tempe gets 1st medical marijuana dispensary
San Bernardino authorities raid dispensaries
Medical marijuana dispensary to open in D.C.
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
Local governments can ban dispensaries, court rules
Medical marijuana sellers respond to DEA shutdown
- 189,026 Views Category: Odd
- 148,480 Views Category: Fun
- 138,273 Views Category: Culture
- 97,775 Views Category: Culture
- 97,099 Views Category: Fun
- 96,183 Views Category: Culture
- 77,841 Views Category: Culture
- 76,014 Views Category: Odd
- 68,009 Views Category: Fun
- 60,766 Views Category: Fun