Tempe gets 1st medical marijuana dispensary
San Bernardino authorities raid dispensaries
Medical marijuana dispensary to open in D.C.
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
Local governments can ban dispensaries, court rules
Medical marijuana sellers respond to DEA shutdown
- 184,181 Views Category: Odd
- 144,901 Views Category: Fun
- 134,929 Views Category: Culture
- 92,927 Views Category: Culture
- 92,367 Views Category: Fun
- 90,964 Views Category: Culture
- 73,702 Views Category: Culture
- 71,325 Views Category: Odd
- 63,777 Views Category: Fun
- 56,643 Views Category: Fun