Diamond Bar finds peace with one local dispensary
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Close in Garden Grove
Tempe gets 1st medical marijuana dispensary
San Bernardino authorities raid dispensaries
Medical marijuana dispensary to open in D.C.
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 185,075 Views Category: Odd
- 145,684 Views Category: Fun
- 135,619 Views Category: Culture
- 93,475 Views Category: Culture
- 92,898 Views Category: Fun
- 91,768 Views Category: Culture
- 74,314 Views Category: Culture
- 72,071 Views Category: Odd
- 64,445 Views Category: Fun
- 57,266 Views Category: Fun