Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
Local governments can ban dispensaries, court rules
Medical marijuana sellers respond to DEA shutdown
Marijuana Businesses in City of Santa Ana Targeted with Warning Letters and Asset Forfeiture Lawsuits
Raided pot dispensary hopes to reopen
DEA cracks down on 11 pot dispensaries
- 181,622 Views Category: Odd
- 143,258 Views Category: Fun
- 133,395 Views Category: Culture
- 90,833 Views Category: Culture
- 90,328 Views Category: Fun
- 89,172 Views Category: Culture
- 72,013 Views Category: Culture
- 69,362 Views Category: Odd
- 62,012 Views Category: Fun
- 55,000 Views Category: Fun