Spokane puts hold on medical marijuana businesses
Medical marijuana dispensary is giving away free joints as part of food drive
Michigan state rep to introduce bill allowing medical marijuana distribution
Here is some hope for Michigan Medical Marjuana patients in need of their meds.
Top Shelf Wellness Delivery Service Goodies
Medical marijuana in D.C. by April?
The city’s first cannabis dispensary tells WJLA-TV it is aiming for an April opening — the most definitive plans yet in the city’s 15-year battle over medical marijuana.
Capital City Care on North Capitol Street will offer — in addition to plain Mary Jane — “pot-infused cookies, brownies, candy and drinks — all made at Capital Care’s cultivation center in Northeast.” General manager David Guard tells WJLA he’s not anticipating a shortage of clients:
”We get knocks on the door almost on a daily basis now … from MS patients to cancer patients and AIDS patients.”
Medical marijuana dispensaries would be legalized under proposal from Michigan lawmaker
- 173,758 Views Category: Odd
- 139,016 Views Category: Fun
- 129,198 Views Category: Culture
- 86,145 Views Category: Culture
- 85,201 Views Category: Fun
- 84,450 Views Category: Culture
- 67,867 Views Category: Culture
- 64,374 Views Category: Odd
- 57,265 Views Category: Fun
- 50,184 Views Category: Fun