Medical marijuana dispensary is giving away free joints as part of food drive
Michigan state rep to introduce bill allowing medical marijuana distribution
Here is some hope for Michigan Medical Marjuana patients in need of their meds.
Top Shelf Wellness Delivery Service Goodies
Medical marijuana in D.C. by April?
The city’s first cannabis dispensary tells WJLA-TV it is aiming for an April opening — the most definitive plans yet in the city’s 15-year battle over medical marijuana.
Capital City Care on North Capitol Street will offer — in addition to plain Mary Jane — “pot-infused cookies, brownies, candy and drinks — all made at Capital Care’s cultivation center in Northeast.” General manager David Guard tells WJLA he’s not anticipating a shortage of clients:
”We get knocks on the door almost on a daily basis now … from MS patients to cancer patients and AIDS patients.”
Medical marijuana dispensaries would be legalized under proposal from Michigan lawmaker
Michigan Supreme Court: Medical marijuana dispensaries not allowed
- 172,736 Views Category: Odd
- 138,260 Views Category: Fun
- 128,475 Views Category: Culture
- 85,341 Views Category: Culture
- 84,152 Views Category: Fun
- 83,592 Views Category: Culture
- 67,153 Views Category: Culture
- 63,475 Views Category: Odd
- 56,452 Views Category: Fun
- 49,448 Views Category: Fun