Spokane puts hold on medical marijuana businesses
Medical marijuana dispensary is giving away free joints as part of food drive
Michigan state rep to introduce bill allowing medical marijuana distribution
Here is some hope for Michigan Medical Marjuana patients in need of their meds.
Top Shelf Wellness Delivery Service Goodies
Medical marijuana in D.C. by April?
The city’s first cannabis dispensary tells WJLA-TV it is aiming for an April opening — the most definitive plans yet in the city’s 15-year battle over medical marijuana.
Capital City Care on North Capitol Street will offer — in addition to plain Mary Jane — “pot-infused cookies, brownies, candy and drinks — all made at Capital Care’s cultivation center in Northeast.” General manager David Guard tells WJLA he’s not anticipating a shortage of clients:
”We get knocks on the door almost on a daily basis now … from MS patients to cancer patients and AIDS patients.”
Medical marijuana dispensaries would be legalized under proposal from Michigan lawmaker
- 182,529 Views Category: Odd
- 143,932 Views Category: Fun
- 134,004 Views Category: Culture
- 91,484 Views Category: Culture
- 91,089 Views Category: Fun
- 89,875 Views Category: Culture
- 72,615 Views Category: Culture
- 70,138 Views Category: Odd
- 62,711 Views Category: Fun
- 55,614 Views Category: Fun