Are Colorado Dispensaries Doomed? 10 Colorado marijuana businesses shut down
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Tue, September, 18th 2012 by THCFinder
DENVER—Ten marijuana stores have complied with a federal order to shut down or face federal legal action.
U.S. Attorney John Walsh sent letters to the stores giving them until midnight Monday to comply. In a statement Tuesday, Walsh says all 10 have stopped their operations.
The latest round is the third wave of letters sent by Walsh to a total of 57 marijuana businesses in Colorado that are within 1,000 feet of schools. Walsh says a vast majority of marijuana stores meeting that criteria have closed.
Another round of letters is planned.
Add Your Comments...
No comments have been posted yet!
- 166,153 Views Category: Odd
- 135,060 Views Category: Fun
- 124,989 Views Category: Culture
- 82,890 Views Category: Culture
- 79,657 Views Category: Culture
- 79,452 Views Category: Fun
- 63,877 Views Category: Culture
- 59,589 Views Category: Odd
- 53,769 Views Category: Fun
- 46,823 Views Category: Fun