Are Colorado Dispensaries Doomed? 10 Colorado marijuana businesses shut down
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Tue, September, 18th 2012 by THCFinder
DENVER—Ten marijuana stores have complied with a federal order to shut down or face federal legal action.
U.S. Attorney John Walsh sent letters to the stores giving them until midnight Monday to comply. In a statement Tuesday, Walsh says all 10 have stopped their operations.
The latest round is the third wave of letters sent by Walsh to a total of 57 marijuana businesses in Colorado that are within 1,000 feet of schools. Walsh says a vast majority of marijuana stores meeting that criteria have closed.
Another round of letters is planned.
- 190,901 Views Category: Odd
- 150,107 Views Category: Fun
- 139,600 Views Category: Culture
- 100,518 Views Category: Culture
- 99,120 Views Category: Culture
- 98,932 Views Category: Fun
- 79,694 Views Category: Culture
- 77,877 Views Category: Odd
- 69,777 Views Category: Fun
- 62,939 Views Category: Fun