Are Colorado Dispensaries Doomed? 10 Colorado marijuana businesses shut down
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Tue, September, 18th 2012 by THCFinder
DENVER—Ten marijuana stores have complied with a federal order to shut down or face federal legal action.
U.S. Attorney John Walsh sent letters to the stores giving them until midnight Monday to comply. In a statement Tuesday, Walsh says all 10 have stopped their operations.
The latest round is the third wave of letters sent by Walsh to a total of 57 marijuana businesses in Colorado that are within 1,000 feet of schools. Walsh says a vast majority of marijuana stores meeting that criteria have closed.
Another round of letters is planned.
- 189,773 Views Category: Odd
- 149,217 Views Category: Fun
- 138,852 Views Category: Culture
- 98,726 Views Category: Culture
- 97,837 Views Category: Fun
- 97,423 Views Category: Culture
- 78,642 Views Category: Culture
- 76,828 Views Category: Odd
- 68,770 Views Category: Fun
- 61,625 Views Category: Fun