Police close Palm Springs marijuana dispensaries
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Sat, May, 18th 2013 by THCFinder
PALM SPRINGS — Two medical marijuana dispensaries ordered by the court to close were visited Friday by Palm Springs police to ensure they were following orders.
The C.C.O.C. at 650 S. Oleander Road and THC (The Holistic Collective) at 2235 N. Palm Canyon Drive were issued notices on Wednesday that ordered them to close within 24-hours to avoid police enforcement.
Police showed up on Friday to make sure both places, neither of which has a city-approved permit to operate, were closed and had the locks on their doors changed to ensure the operators would not be able to reopen the dispensaries.
“We didn’t seize any property. We didn’t search,” said police Lt. Walter Combs.
“We went in and enforced that abatement order. They had a court order to leave,” he said.
There were no arrests, Combs added.
Read more: http://www.mydesert.com
- 376,830 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,468 Views Category: Culture
- 264,681 Views Category: Fun
- 258,050 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,429 Views Category: Odd
- 154,906 Views Category: Fun
- 144,868 Views Category: Culture
- 143,890 Views Category: Videos
- 142,907 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,718 Views Category: News