San Bernardino authorities raid dispensaries
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Fri, May, 10th 2013 by THCFinder
The San Bernardino city attorney and police raided a marijuana dispensary in the 3200 block of North E Street in the first of several sweeps aiming to shut down remaining store fronts in the city.
With the pungent smell of marijuana wafting along the street, an undercover narcotic task force and city attorney investigators shut down the e Street Collective and arrested four people on misdemeanor citations of operating a marijuana business, City Attorney Jim Penman said.
Its only signage are two green crosses on the windows and a backward, faded sign, “Pro Wrestling School.”
The two co-owners and two volunteers were handcuffed and declined to comment to reporters.
Inside the store, police seized 30 pounds of marijuana, including 80 growing plants. Police also found a loaded 12-gauge shotgun and more than $9,000 cash, Penman said.
Each person arrested was expected to be cited and released with an order to return to court next months.
Several patients stood outside the storefront shouting at police, but declined to comment or give their names.
Read more: http://blog.pe.com
- 376,845 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,475 Views Category: Culture
- 264,686 Views Category: Fun
- 258,055 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,429 Views Category: Odd
- 154,906 Views Category: Fun
- 144,868 Views Category: Culture
- 143,891 Views Category: Videos
- 142,907 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,718 Views Category: News