Voters To Decide Future Of Medical Marijuana In Los Angeles
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Sat, May, 18th 2013 by THCFinder
In addition to the election of a new mayor next week, voters will also be deciding the future of medical marijuana dispensaries in Los Angeles.
Measure D, Measure E, and Measure F have all been competing to set the rules for medical marijuana dispensaries, including how many will be allowed, where they will be allowed to locate, as well as what regulations they have to adhere to.
Los Angeles City Councilman, Bill Rosendahl, has surfaced as the leading force behind the campaign to pass Measure-D.
Rosendahl is a cancer survivor, and greatly credits medical marijuana with helping him to recover.
Read more: http://www.cannabisculture.com
- 376,843 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,473 Views Category: Culture
- 264,686 Views Category: Fun
- 258,055 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,429 Views Category: Odd
- 154,906 Views Category: Fun
- 144,868 Views Category: Culture
- 143,890 Views Category: Videos
- 142,907 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,718 Views Category: News