Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 194,702 Views Category: Odd
- 153,614 Views Category: Fun
- 143,289 Views Category: Culture
- 124,514 Views Category: Culture
- 112,742 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 106,413 Views Category: Culture
- 104,627 Views Category: Fun
- 104,553 Views Category: Culture
- 103,173 Views Category: Fun
- 95,184 Views Category: Medical Marijuana