Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 194,997 Views Category: Odd
- 153,850 Views Category: Fun
- 143,660 Views Category: Culture
- 106,788 Views Category: Culture
- 105,001 Views Category: Culture
- 103,495 Views Category: Fun
- 93,699 Views Category: Fun
- 93,498 Views Category: Videos
- 91,955 Views Category: Culture
- 90,053 Views Category: News