Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 194,556 Views Category: Odd
- 153,448 Views Category: Fun
- 143,116 Views Category: Culture
- 106,233 Views Category: Culture
- 104,442 Views Category: Culture
- 103,027 Views Category: Fun
- 83,339 Views Category: Culture
- 81,641 Views Category: Odd
- 73,622 Views Category: Fun
- 66,939 Views Category: Fun