Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 193,971 Views Category: Odd
- 152,898 Views Category: Fun
- 142,415 Views Category: Culture
- 105,181 Views Category: Culture
- 103,538 Views Category: Culture
- 102,362 Views Category: Fun
- 82,726 Views Category: Culture
- 80,983 Views Category: Odd
- 72,905 Views Category: Fun
- 66,276 Views Category: Fun