Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 194,276 Views Category: Odd
- 153,141 Views Category: Fun
- 142,709 Views Category: Culture
- 105,611 Views Category: Culture
- 103,965 Views Category: Culture
- 102,691 Views Category: Fun
- 83,010 Views Category: Culture
- 81,288 Views Category: Odd
- 73,256 Views Category: Fun
- 66,564 Views Category: Fun