L.A. releases list of 134 medical marijuana clinics allowed in the city
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Sat, June, 29th 2013 by THCFinder
The Los Angeles City Attorney's office on Friday released a list of 134 medical marijuana dispensaries that will be qualified to operate under Proposition D, the May 21 measure approved by city voters.
The dispensaries on the list are those that registered with the city prior to City Hall imposing a moratorium on new facilities in 2007.
Opponents of the measure, who are seeking to allow more clinics to open in the city, have said they are reviewing possible legal challenges to the city's law.
For a list of the clinics, click here
- 317,413 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 303,729 Views Category: Culture
- 227,740 Views Category: Fun
- 220,329 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,976 Views Category: Odd
- 154,627 Views Category: Fun
- 144,447 Views Category: Culture
- 120,855 Views Category: Videos
- 119,819 Views Category: Nugs
- 119,780 Views Category: News