Nevada Assembly approves medical marijuana dispensaries
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Tue, June, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
CARSON CITY, Nev. -- Nevada lawmakers want to give medical marijuana users a legal way to obtain the drug 13 years after voters legalized medicinal pot in the state constitution.
The Assembly voted 28-14 Monday to pass a bill establishing marijuana dispensaries. The measure needs final approval from the Senate before heading to Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval, who has said he will consider the proposal.
The bill, SB374, establishes a framework to make pot available to medical marijuana card holders, and sets up fees and requirements for growers, processors and dispensaries of marijuana.
Nevada voters legalized medical marijuana in 2000 and a year later were able to obtain medical marijuana cards. But there has been no legal way for patients to acquire medicinal marijuana unless they grow it themselves.
Read more: http://www.sacbee.com
- 391,096 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 351,738 Views Category: Culture
- 268,292 Views Category: Fun
- 263,969 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,689 Views Category: Odd
- 155,099 Views Category: Fun
- 145,114 Views Category: Culture
- 144,132 Views Category: Videos
- 143,183 Views Category: Nugs
- 143,123 Views Category: News