Nevada Assembly approves medical marijuana dispensaries
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Tue, June, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
CARSON CITY, Nev. -- Nevada lawmakers want to give medical marijuana users a legal way to obtain the drug 13 years after voters legalized medicinal pot in the state constitution.
The Assembly voted 28-14 Monday to pass a bill establishing marijuana dispensaries. The measure needs final approval from the Senate before heading to Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval, who has said he will consider the proposal.
The bill, SB374, establishes a framework to make pot available to medical marijuana card holders, and sets up fees and requirements for growers, processors and dispensaries of marijuana.
Nevada voters legalized medical marijuana in 2000 and a year later were able to obtain medical marijuana cards. But there has been no legal way for patients to acquire medicinal marijuana unless they grow it themselves.
Read more: http://www.sacbee.com
- 343,545 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 322,035 Views Category: Culture
- 244,731 Views Category: Fun
- 237,495 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,192 Views Category: Odd
- 154,756 Views Category: Fun
- 144,640 Views Category: Culture
- 132,430 Views Category: Videos
- 131,419 Views Category: Nugs
- 131,222 Views Category: News