Hesperia shuts down Mesa marijuana dispensary
L.A. City Council Votes to Overturn Medical Marijuana Dispensary Ban
On Tuesday the Los Angeles City Council voted 11-2 to repeal its recent ban on medical marijuana dispensaries, averting a ballot showdown with advocates over the issue.
The vote leaves Los Angeles, once again, without any law regulating medical marijuana dispensaries. But that does not necessarily mean dispensaries will be allowed to stay open.
Council members say they are hoping that a new federal crackdown on L.A. dispensaries may accomplish what they hoped to achieve with their ban. “That is our relief,” Councilman Jose Huizar said of the federal action, which began last week with raids on several dispensaries. Dozens of other pot shops were sent letters, ordering them to close.
The L.A. City Council is always in favor of others doing their job for them. At some point they have to realize that they need to come up with a set of reasonable regulations for dispensaries in the city.
City officials may also seek to shut down dispensaries on their own by prosecuting operators for violating city land use laws.
The battle over dispensaries is far from over in Los Angeles, but the council is on the ropes.
First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in New Jersey Faces Delayed Opening
The opening of New Jersey's first state-authorized medical marijuana dispensary is going to be delayed, according to the New Jersey Department of Health.
Greenleaf Alternative Treatment Center will not be ready to open for several weeks because it does not have its final certificate of occupancy from Montclair Township, New Jersey.
Delays have been numerous for patients in New Jersey, and that, combined with the heavy restrictions in the program itself, makes one wonder just how serious officials in NJ are about helping sick people.
The New Jersey legislature passed a law allowing medical marijuana in January 2010, but no dispensaries have opened yet.
So far, 170 physicians and 239 patients have registered to take part in the program.
Check out the woman in the video below at about 1:20 in who talks about medical marijuana not being for anxiety since Xanax can be prescribed for that. Some people are just woefully unaware of the awful side effects that come with drugs like Xanax. The male reporter describes the cannabis user as “glassy” towards the end of the interview; have you ever seen someone after taking a Xanax?
Learn how to Start your own Dispensary legally!
These are the "secrets" dispensary owners don't want you to know!
Who Else Wants To Know How To Open A Marijuana Dispensary Legally -Guaranteed?
From: Matt Jacobsen
If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about how to open a legal dispensary (from someone who personally owns 6 dispensaries that have served thousands of legally qualified medical cannabis patients and their primary caregivers) then this is going to be the most important information you'll ever read...
Recently, a tell-all, comprehensive "How-To" A-Z guide was released in an amazing new eBook called "The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Dispensary"
It's amazing, because it covers every bit of information (nothing left out) you've ever wanted to know about opening your own dispensary, plus more...
Just imagine being able to get your own legal dispensary process started in just 3 days (or less) without wasting all your time getting confused, missing out on important laws or spending a fortune on expensive lawyers.
And you could do this from the comfort of your own home - wouldn't that be great?
Get a Dispensary Started Quick
Well, every bit of this eBook is packed with themost up-to-date, cutting edge information on how to open a legal dispensary written by a current dispensary ownerand it took me several years to research, gather the data, refine it and compile it into this amazing new eBook. Ive used this process myself and repeated it several times. This system works whether you've just began looking into it or have been considering it for a while but not known exactly what to do.
Here's just a few things you'll discover in "The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Dispensary" eBook:
- Obtaining necessary City and/or County Business Licenses with these 3 easy techniques...
- 4 little known, yet simple ways to approcahing & dealing with difficult and hard to work with landlords...
- Secrets of dispensary owners in the business that few people ever know about including costs, how to find a location, buying & selling product, hiring employees, customer check-in procedures, payment processing, insurance, accounting, security, etc. ...
- 3 proven steps to networking and outreach with elected officials and law enforcement...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to your Dispensary Business Formation...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to your dispensary application...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to obtain your non-profit status...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for dealing with city attorneys, city and county planners, zoning committees, police commissions, city council members, and county Board of Supervisors...
- When to talk to local law enforcement so they dont shut you down...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks to triple your daily revenue...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to Incorporation, Bylaws, Employee & Patient Applications, Licenses, Taxes, Permits, Zoning, Contracts...
- How often to pay taxes so the IRS doesnt shut you down...
- What systems and forms to use for new member screening, bookkeeping, inventory control...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to get hundreds of legal patients (your customers) once you open your doors...
- How to know what kind of forms patients need to fill out, health and safety codes, and the most up-to-date, current marijuana laws...
- How to stay out of trouble and flip it around so that the community loves you and praises your dispensary
But that's not all...Because that's just a small tiny fraction of the amount of information you'll discover in this jam packed eBook that you can download within 2 minutes from the comfort of your own home.
If you like what you've read so far than here's what to do...
You can get your hands on my free ecourse in 30 seconds (or less) by visiting the link below and then entering your email once youre there:
Free Dispensary Ecourse
Lets be honest here...You could be spending countless hours doing research not knowing if you have complete information, gathering information that may not be current, wasting time and money talking to lawyers who wont give you the full scoop unless you spend several thousands incorporating through them, or be trying to interview reclusive dispensary owners who wont give away their secrets, and still wouldn't even get close to the amount of information that's jam packed into this ecourse...
And that alone would cost you an arm and a leg in terms of money and time spent...
Because you see...this isn't some off-the-wall, slapped together ecourse!
You Owe It To Yourself To Have This ecourse
637 other dispensary owners use this very same system you'll be using. In the past 8 weeks alone, over 2496 people have signed up to receive my exclusive "How To Start A Dispensary" newsletter.
- If you've been looking into this for a long time but feel confused and lost, this will work for you.
- If you dont have thousands to spend on attorneys, this is for you.
- If you're thinking about starting a dispensary and you want to make sure you do everything legally so you dont find yourself in trouble or in jail, this is for you.
- How to fill out the business plan so you can get funding or additional funding for your dispensary
- How to fill out the business plan with the items your city officials want to see
- Several crucial things in filling out the business plan you may not have initially considered
What are you still doing here!!? Go to start a dispensary and get the free ecourse!!
Federal Medical Marijuana Crackdown Comes to L.A.
On Tuesday the U.S. attorney's office in southern California sued three property owners that house pot collectives and sent warning letters to 68 others, continuing a crackdown that began a year ago in the state.
"As today's operations make clear, the sale and distribution of marijuana violates federal law, and we intend to enforce the law," U.S. Attorney Andre Birotte Jr. said.
David Welch, an attorney representing some of the Los Angeles collectives targeted by federal authorities, said he plans to file a lawsuit.
"I expected this to happen and we have planned for this contingency," Welch said. "The future is a lot less certain considering what seems to be a full press by the federal government."
This crackdown in L.A. comes in the midst of a major battle between advocates and city officials on how many dispensaries will be allowed in the city, if any at all. Estimates on how many dispensaries are in the city alone ranges from 400 up to 1,000 or more.
"The shops had an opportunity to work with the city on a path to legitimacy, but once again they chose short-term profits over long-term safe access for legitimate patients," said Michael Larsen, president of the Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council, despite the fact that it has been city officials who have delayed regulation and instead opted for a total ban of dispensaries, crippling supply for tens of thousands of patients.
Officials can justify it any way they want, but the bottom line is that closing dispensaries hurts patients, especially very ill ones who can’t afford to grow their own and/or are not physically able.
When did compassion become something that so many people couldn’t be bothered with? When did so many people stop caring about their fellow human beings?
Are Colorado Dispensaries Doomed? 10 Colorado marijuana businesses shut down
- 171,254 Views Category: Odd
- 137,596 Views Category: Fun
- 127,662 Views Category: Culture
- 84,733 Views Category: Culture
- 82,719 Views Category: Culture
- 82,610 Views Category: Fun
- 66,447 Views Category: Culture
- 62,509 Views Category: Odd
- 55,775 Views Category: Fun
- 48,734 Views Category: Fun