Fed threat gets results as Calif pot shops close
Cities are now turning to the Feds for help with shutting down dispensaries in their area instead of trying to regulate and tax them. They continue to turn away Medical Marijuana Patients to street dealers to obtain their medication.
Medical marijuana could change the rules for AZ businesses
Will Arizona medical marijuana patients be able to take their medication while working or on a lunch break? These are just a few of the questions being asked as Arizonas medical marijuana laws are hopefully start taking effect soon.
Legislators To Feds: Stop Attacking Marijuana Dispensaries
Feds raid first two Valley marijuana dispensaries
Sacremento continues to be harasses by federal agents coming in guns blazing shutting down dispensaries in the area.
Colo. medical marijuana dispensaries join union
Feds move in to shut down marijuana dispensaries
More dispensaries are being shut down by the Federal government keeping good on their promise to start cracking down on dispensaries to leave medical marijuana patients hanging high and dry without their medication.
- 171,208 Views Category: Odd
- 137,583 Views Category: Fun
- 127,644 Views Category: Culture
- 84,723 Views Category: Culture
- 82,695 Views Category: Culture
- 82,560 Views Category: Fun
- 66,418 Views Category: Culture
- 62,479 Views Category: Odd
- 55,760 Views Category: Fun
- 48,721 Views Category: Fun