Fed threat gets results as Calif pot shops close
Cities are now turning to the Feds for help with shutting down dispensaries in their area instead of trying to regulate and tax them. They continue to turn away Medical Marijuana Patients to street dealers to obtain their medication.
Medical marijuana could change the rules for AZ businesses
Will Arizona medical marijuana patients be able to take their medication while working or on a lunch break? These are just a few of the questions being asked as Arizonas medical marijuana laws are hopefully start taking effect soon.
Legislators To Feds: Stop Attacking Marijuana Dispensaries
Feds raid first two Valley marijuana dispensaries
Sacremento continues to be harasses by federal agents coming in guns blazing shutting down dispensaries in the area.
Colo. medical marijuana dispensaries join union
Feds move in to shut down marijuana dispensaries
More dispensaries are being shut down by the Federal government keeping good on their promise to start cracking down on dispensaries to leave medical marijuana patients hanging high and dry without their medication.
- 184,967 Views Category: Odd
- 145,606 Views Category: Fun
- 135,543 Views Category: Culture
- 93,373 Views Category: Culture
- 92,815 Views Category: Fun
- 91,679 Views Category: Culture
- 74,237 Views Category: Culture
- 71,990 Views Category: Odd
- 64,382 Views Category: Fun
- 57,197 Views Category: Fun