IDAHO hope fest
Idaho HOPE Fest is the first annual event being held in Boise, ID to advocate for the end of the federal government’s war on cannabis consumers and to promote the re-legalization of industrial hemp. HOPE stands for Hemp Offers People Everything, because it does offer people everything. We will feature live entertainment, guest speakers, vendors, and educational exhibits on cannabis and the politics, culture, science, and controversy surrounding it.
The people behind Idaho's first hope fest say it's because Cannabis, or marijuana, has been classified as a Schedule I drug like heroin, with no accepted medical value. It’s placed higher than methamphetamine, cocaine and anabolic steroids in the list of controlled substances, yet it is non-toxic and has not produced a single death in history related to overdose. Modern science has proven that cannabis does help treat and alleviate symptoms from many debilitating medical conditions and illnesses.
- 301,213 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 291,996 Views Category: Culture
- 216,695 Views Category: Fun
- 209,480 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,811 Views Category: Odd
- 154,519 Views Category: Fun
- 144,319 Views Category: Culture
- 113,075 Views Category: Videos
- 112,440 Views Category: News
- 112,037 Views Category: Nugs