Emerald Cup Marijuana Competition Returns To Mendo Saturday
Category: Events | Posted on Wed, December, 7th 2011 by THCFinder
By Jack Rikess
Toke of the Town
Northern California Correspondent
The fabled Emerald Cup is returning to the legendary Mendocino spiritual sanctum, Area 101, this Saturday. As the blurb says, "Proclaimed by Rolling Stone Magazine,' as the premiere competition in America.'" And they're not kidding.
The Emerald Cup, "the world's only outdoor organic cannabis competition," first lit up on the scene almost a decade ago, with the initial competition bringing in 22 entrees to be judged. Last year, the entries almost reached 150.
But that's just pot talk. What's cool about the Emerald Cup? It is so much more than your average medical cannabis bake-off.
(Read more) http://www.tokeofthetown.com
- 374,785 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 344,551 Views Category: Culture
- 263,921 Views Category: Fun
- 257,279 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,402 Views Category: Odd
- 154,892 Views Category: Fun
- 144,846 Views Category: Culture
- 143,869 Views Category: Videos
- 142,884 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,699 Views Category: News