Expo to educate about Medical Marijuana in MIchigan
Category: Events | Posted on Sat, March, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
DETROIT (WJBK) -
People who may want to learn more about using medical marijuana to treat their ailments can have all their questions answered this weekend under one roof.
The Third Annual Medical Marijuana Expo is underway in Detroit. The Roostertail is hosting medical marijuana vendors from around the country. There will also be classes and demonstrations.
Organizers say patients and caregivers from all walks of life will attend.
"It brings out individuals that don't really know about it," said Heidi Parike, founder and president of Michigan Compassion. "Friday's great for the vendors to come out and talk to each other, and Saturday is for everyone, and I always say Sunday is like the church crowd because we get a lot of older people that come in to learn about cannabis as medicine."
We're told medical marijuana certification will also be offered.
Read more: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com
- 386,489 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 349,359 Views Category: Culture
- 268,120 Views Category: Fun
- 261,574 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,577 Views Category: Odd
- 155,012 Views Category: Fun
- 145,020 Views Category: Culture
- 144,022 Views Category: Videos
- 143,069 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,981 Views Category: News