Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 179,891 Views Category: Odd
- 142,152 Views Category: Fun
- 132,364 Views Category: Culture
- 89,683 Views Category: Culture
- 88,953 Views Category: Fun
- 87,936 Views Category: Culture
- 70,910 Views Category: Culture
- 68,041 Views Category: Odd
- 60,790 Views Category: Fun
- 53,768 Views Category: Fun