Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Category: Fun | Posted on Mon, January, 14th 2013 by THCFinder
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 180,680 Views Category: Odd
- 142,626 Views Category: Fun
- 132,753 Views Category: Culture
- 90,123 Views Category: Culture
- 89,577 Views Category: Fun
- 88,473 Views Category: Culture
- 71,369 Views Category: Culture
- 68,592 Views Category: Odd
- 61,346 Views Category: Fun
- 54,304 Views Category: Fun