Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 182,531 Views Category: Odd
- 143,936 Views Category: Fun
- 134,009 Views Category: Culture
- 91,485 Views Category: Culture
- 91,093 Views Category: Fun
- 89,878 Views Category: Culture
- 72,617 Views Category: Culture
- 70,142 Views Category: Odd
- 62,715 Views Category: Fun
- 55,617 Views Category: Fun