Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 187,478 Views Category: Odd
- 147,029 Views Category: Fun
- 136,982 Views Category: Culture
- 95,827 Views Category: Culture
- 95,445 Views Category: Fun
- 94,056 Views Category: Culture
- 76,108 Views Category: Culture
- 74,103 Views Category: Odd
- 66,277 Views Category: Fun
- 59,143 Views Category: Fun