Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Category: Fun | Posted on Mon, January, 14th 2013 by THCFinder
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 189,040 Views Category: Odd
- 148,491 Views Category: Fun
- 138,279 Views Category: Culture
- 97,786 Views Category: Culture
- 97,110 Views Category: Fun
- 96,230 Views Category: Culture
- 77,858 Views Category: Culture
- 76,028 Views Category: Odd
- 68,030 Views Category: Fun
- 60,793 Views Category: Fun