Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 189,740 Views Category: Odd
- 149,189 Views Category: Fun
- 138,831 Views Category: Culture
- 98,619 Views Category: Culture
- 97,799 Views Category: Fun
- 97,373 Views Category: Culture
- 78,616 Views Category: Culture
- 76,786 Views Category: Odd
- 68,733 Views Category: Fun
- 61,588 Views Category: Fun