Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Category: Fun | Posted on Mon, January, 14th 2013 by THCFinder
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 189,975 Views Category: Odd
- 149,373 Views Category: Fun
- 138,967 Views Category: Culture
- 99,153 Views Category: Culture
- 98,026 Views Category: Fun
- 97,709 Views Category: Culture
- 78,809 Views Category: Culture
- 77,014 Views Category: Odd
- 68,921 Views Category: Fun
- 61,815 Views Category: Fun