Jim Moorman is not only a born storyteller, he knows how much the human heart and laughter need each other. JAMAICAN FLOWERS is hilarious and poignant and more fun than a barrel of stoned monkeys. Keep 'em coming, Jim.
--Bruce McAllister, author of the award-winning thriller DREAM BABY
- "Much like movies, just because a novel is about weed doesn't mean cannabis users will like it. It has to have humor, drama and lessons about life that readers didn't know they knew until they see them in print. 'Jamaican Flowers' has all that and a great ending! SPOILER ALERT: It's mind-bending!"
Sonny Flowers is pure, charming genius when it comes to biochemistry and genetics-specifically, marijuana and its potential to make the world a more joyful place-but he still has a lot to learn about fatherhood, guilt, women, happiness and himself, and very little time to learn it in.
Sonny has already lost one daughter and will lose the other unless he can win her back-and do it before he literally loses his mind.
A crooked general, self-proclaimed Rastafarian Deity, tongueless henchman, and the ghosts of his past, work to smother his good intentions.
Forced back to Jamaica, Sonny must not only decide who in this crazy story he's living he can trust, but also what is real and what decidedly is not.
- 172,730 Views Category: Odd
- 138,260 Views Category: Fun
- 128,475 Views Category: Culture
- 85,341 Views Category: Culture
- 84,150 Views Category: Fun
- 83,591 Views Category: Culture
- 67,151 Views Category: Culture
- 63,474 Views Category: Odd
- 56,452 Views Category: Fun
- 49,448 Views Category: Fun