How To Create The Famous Cross Joint
After the release of Pineapple Express, everybody became familiar with the cross joint. But how exactly does one roll this awesome trifecta of smoking enjoyment? The following steps will instruct you on how to build a cross joint for yourself. Learn this and definitely impress your friends next time you’re smoking up!
1. So you’re going to need three things to roll this bad cross joint of yours. You’re going to need some weed, some papers, and a pointed object that you can use to poke a hole through the joint. I recommend a bobby pin or a a piercing needle works great if you can get a hold of them.
2. Take the papers and weed and roll up two joints, one being a good deal smaller than the other. Make sure one is bigger than the other! If not, then your cross joint won’t work correctly and you’ll end up with a huge mess of weed and crumpled papers!
3. Now, take your pointed object and use it to create a hole in the larger joint that’s about the size of the smaller joint. You might have to make the hole bigger to accommodate the smaller joint but you have to be careful not to break off the top of the larger joint. You also need to make a small cut/tear in the smaller joint but again, you have to be extremely careful not to rip the joints in half. This is where I have most of the issues I run in to with cross joints. My hands are terribly shaky and I break the joints way more often than I want to.
4. Take the smaller joint and GENTLY pull/push it through the thicker joint. Be very careful while you do this so you don’t rip either of the joints! Once you get the smaller joint to be the same length on both sides, take a third paper and cut off the glue part. Get the glue wet and wrap it around the middle of the joints, making an airtight seal where they intersect.
That is how you make the famed cross joint! Now light it up and enjoy the rewards of your craftsmanship!
- See more at: http://www.stonerdays.com
Is It Possible To Be TOO High?
A Stoners Process of Rolling Thai Stick Blunts
While stumbling across the vast wasteland that we call Instagram, I discovered upon a feed that I had never seen before. This feed featured a kind of blunt rolling that I had never seen before. The @afgoo_head feed is a goldmine for those who want to combine serious thought and smoking weed in to one awesome idea. Out of curiosity and a need to share information with others, @afgoo_head produced the pure cannabis Thai stick blunt. These blunts are complicated and take time to make… But according to this roller, the time and effort are totally worth it. This blunt will be made completly out of cannabis and will burn at about an inch per minute.
The Thai stick originated in Thailand. It is a form of cannabis in the 60s and 70s. It was formed by high quality buds of marijuana that were stuck onto stems. Multiple rows of hemp fiber bound the marijuana to the stalks and kept it in place. These sticks were a subject of interest because it was said that the sticks used to skewer the marijuana were dipped in opium, giving the marijuana an added effect. Today, the Thai stick refers to cannabis flowers tied to a stick and dipped in hash oil, which provides a stronger smoke and more potent high. This product can be found in some dispensaries in California.
As stated before, the process of creating the Thai stick blunt is a creation that is unique to @afgoo_head. This blunt is made in the classic form of the Thai stick. As I found this process extremely interesting, I approached @afgoo_head and requested his help in writing this step by step process to create your own Thai stick blunts at home, so you too can enjoy this piece of marijuana history.
1. Gather some fluffy nugs. The fluffier buds are easier to compress and pack on to the bamboo stick. This will come in handy when you bind the buds to the stick. Make sure that you don’t use extremely dense nugs! If the weed is too dense, the smoke will be harsh.
2. Bind the bud to the stick with hempline. This will ensure that when unwrapped, there will be minimal bud that comes off on the line. Be sure to bind the bud well but at the same time, not too tightly. Now store the Thai stick in process in the refrigerator, wrapped in parchment paper to keep it safe.
3. After a few days, remove the hempline from the stick. The resinous buds should stay on the stick at this point. Coat the buds in a generous amount of cannabis oil. Go over the oil with a lighter to thin it out. This is where you apply the first layer of cannabis leaves to the blunt. The idea behind the leaves, is that you avoid smoking paper biproducts or tabacco. Wrap the cured leaves around the stick, using the oil to hold everything together. Be generous with the oil but don’t over do it. You don’t want your blunt to be dripping while you’re trying to smoke it.
4. Over the course of a few days, while keeping the stick cold, remove it from the fridge and apply cannabis oil, as well as more leaves. Three layers of cannabis leaves should be enough to create the perfect cannabis wrapping. Wrap tightly with parchment paper, and warm slightly over a hot plate for a few seconds. This will warm the oil and spread it under the leaves to create a better seal. In the Thai stick blunt that @afgoo_head made, there was 8.5 grams of cannabis, along with 2.2 grams of cannabis oil.
5. The next step in creating this beastly blunt, ideally, would be to have a collection of them and bury them in plastic bags 3 feet under the surface of the ground and leave them there for about a month. Curing these sticks is a very important part of the process and will create that smooth, wonderful taste that you get from the Thai stick blunt. Curing the thai blunt will also solidify the blunt into a single unit. However, to save time (and because he was extremely impatient, as any true stoner would be), @afgoo_head vacuum sealed his Thai stick for a week.
When the Thai stick has been cured in the vacuum bag for a week, it is ready to be smoked. Slide the bamboo stick or skewer out of from the end of the blunt. If done correctly, the blunt will stick together with the help of the cannabis oil. The empty center of the blunt creates a vent that makes the hit an incredibly smooth smoke that every stoner will enjoy, if they put the effort in to making the Thai stick blunt. For more photos and more information on this creation, visit the feed of the creator, @afgoo_head. Hopefully this tutorial will provide you with a dank Thai stick blunt and I look forward to seeing the pictures online!
- See more at: StonerDays.com
- 173,725 Views Category: Odd
- 139,003 Views Category: Fun
- 129,191 Views Category: Culture
- 86,132 Views Category: Culture
- 85,191 Views Category: Fun
- 84,440 Views Category: Culture
- 67,856 Views Category: Culture
- 64,363 Views Category: Odd
- 57,258 Views Category: Fun
- 50,177 Views Category: Fun