Jim Moorman is not only a born storyteller, he knows how much the human heart and laughter need each other. JAMAICAN FLOWERS is hilarious and poignant and more fun than a barrel of stoned monkeys. Keep 'em coming, Jim.
--Bruce McAllister, author of the award-winning thriller DREAM BABY
- "Much like movies, just because a novel is about weed doesn't mean cannabis users will like it. It has to have humor, drama and lessons about life that readers didn't know they knew until they see them in print. 'Jamaican Flowers' has all that and a great ending! SPOILER ALERT: It's mind-bending!"
Sonny Flowers is pure, charming genius when it comes to biochemistry and genetics-specifically, marijuana and its potential to make the world a more joyful place-but he still has a lot to learn about fatherhood, guilt, women, happiness and himself, and very little time to learn it in.
Sonny has already lost one daughter and will lose the other unless he can win her back-and do it before he literally loses his mind.
A crooked general, self-proclaimed Rastafarian Deity, tongueless henchman, and the ghosts of his past, work to smother his good intentions.
Forced back to Jamaica, Sonny must not only decide who in this crazy story he's living he can trust, but also what is real and what decidedly is not.
- 189,996 Views Category: Odd
- 149,386 Views Category: Fun
- 138,974 Views Category: Culture
- 99,183 Views Category: Culture
- 98,043 Views Category: Fun
- 97,744 Views Category: Culture
- 78,823 Views Category: Culture
- 77,029 Views Category: Odd
- 68,937 Views Category: Fun
- 61,841 Views Category: Fun