Mile High Cannabis is Cool in Canada
Apparently joining the MILE HIGH club now has a double meaning attached to it...
"At various times, cardholders have been hassled going through security, as CATSA (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority) agents haven't been trained to recognize either the MMAR card or paper licenses. The old policy stood that even if the cannabis is legal, if it's found amongst your carry-on items, a report would have to be made, sometimes involving police stationed in the airport – and it could take up to a good twenty minutes to work through the process."
Haters be hating - gotta love neighbors
Hump Day Smoking Fun
Smoking pictures....just because!!
Chia Pot Head: Wheres the Infomercial For This?
A Stoner Memorial
Happy Memorial Day everyone! here is our tribute to some of the famous smokers
- 173,758 Views Category: Odd
- 139,016 Views Category: Fun
- 129,198 Views Category: Culture
- 86,145 Views Category: Culture
- 85,201 Views Category: Fun
- 84,450 Views Category: Culture
- 67,867 Views Category: Culture
- 64,374 Views Category: Odd
- 57,265 Views Category: Fun
- 50,184 Views Category: Fun