Mandatory Marijuana with Bill Hicks
It should be law that everyone must smoke some cannabis to chill the F out!
Weed - Even the smoke is funny
Apples newest release, the ipuff!
Mile High Cannabis is Cool in Canada
Apparently joining the MILE HIGH club now has a double meaning attached to it...
"At various times, cardholders have been hassled going through security, as CATSA (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority) agents haven't been trained to recognize either the MMAR card or paper licenses. The old policy stood that even if the cannabis is legal, if it's found amongst your carry-on items, a report would have to be made, sometimes involving police stationed in the airport – and it could take up to a good twenty minutes to work through the process."
- 189,741 Views Category: Odd
- 149,189 Views Category: Fun
- 138,831 Views Category: Culture
- 98,620 Views Category: Culture
- 97,799 Views Category: Fun
- 97,375 Views Category: Culture
- 78,617 Views Category: Culture
- 76,786 Views Category: Odd
- 68,734 Views Category: Fun
- 61,589 Views Category: Fun