Miss America Contestant Opposes All Marijuana Use That Isn't Recreational or Medicinal
Miss Iowa Mariah Cary (yup) might have been taking some of her own confusing advice when she responded to a question about Marijuana legalization by saying the drug should only be used recreationally and medicinally.
"I think that depends on the situation," Cary said during the Q&A portion of Saturday's Miss American pageant. "I personally know people who have had to go to medical marijuana for their last resort, for their health care and I completely agree with that."
"However," she added, "I don't think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care."
Finally, someone willing to stand up to the hemp-rope-industrial-complex.
- 166,228 Views Category: Odd
- 135,100 Views Category: Fun
- 125,034 Views Category: Culture
- 82,912 Views Category: Culture
- 79,698 Views Category: Culture
- 79,494 Views Category: Fun
- 63,911 Views Category: Culture
- 59,642 Views Category: Odd
- 53,806 Views Category: Fun
- 46,855 Views Category: Fun