Apples newest release, the ipuff!
Mile High Cannabis is Cool in Canada
Apparently joining the MILE HIGH club now has a double meaning attached to it...
"At various times, cardholders have been hassled going through security, as CATSA (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority) agents haven't been trained to recognize either the MMAR card or paper licenses. The old policy stood that even if the cannabis is legal, if it's found amongst your carry-on items, a report would have to be made, sometimes involving police stationed in the airport – and it could take up to a good twenty minutes to work through the process."
Haters be hating - gotta love neighbors
Hump Day Smoking Fun
Smoking pictures....just because!!
Chia Pot Head: Wheres the Infomercial For This?
- 191,271 Views Category: Odd
- 150,394 Views Category: Fun
- 139,854 Views Category: Culture
- 100,975 Views Category: Culture
- 99,578 Views Category: Culture
- 99,309 Views Category: Fun
- 80,013 Views Category: Culture
- 78,194 Views Category: Odd
- 70,073 Views Category: Fun
- 63,253 Views Category: Fun