Mile High Cannabis is Cool in Canada
Apparently joining the MILE HIGH club now has a double meaning attached to it...
"At various times, cardholders have been hassled going through security, as CATSA (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority) agents haven't been trained to recognize either the MMAR card or paper licenses. The old policy stood that even if the cannabis is legal, if it's found amongst your carry-on items, a report would have to be made, sometimes involving police stationed in the airport – and it could take up to a good twenty minutes to work through the process."
Haters be hating - gotta love neighbors
Hump Day Smoking Fun
Smoking pictures....just because!!
Chia Pot Head: Wheres the Infomercial For This?
A Stoner Memorial
Happy Memorial Day everyone! here is our tribute to some of the famous smokers
- 194,123 Views Category: Odd
- 153,029 Views Category: Fun
- 142,553 Views Category: Culture
- 105,381 Views Category: Culture
- 103,763 Views Category: Culture
- 102,536 Views Category: Fun
- 82,862 Views Category: Culture
- 81,146 Views Category: Odd
- 73,098 Views Category: Fun
- 66,427 Views Category: Fun