Ben & Jerry Say Yes to Weed-Infused Ice Cream
Famed ice cream impresarios Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield declared on HuffPo Live that they’d support making a cannabis-infused version of their sweet treats available where marijuana is legal. “Makes sense to me,” Cohen said, while savoring a bite of ice cream. “Combine your pleasures.” Greenfield stopped short of fully endorsing a Ben & Jerry’s weed-filled flavor; he told HuffPo’s Alyona Minkovski that he and Cohen have had "previous experiences with substances," and said, “I think legalizing marijuana is a wonderful thing, rather than putting people in jail.”
We all know Ben & Jerry love the herb. Satisfy My Bowl, Cherry Garcia, Half Baked, and, wait for it—the Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies Encore Edition—have all made their appearance on the company's famed flavor roster. Clearly, the brand caters to cannabis enthusiasts. A weed-infused ice cream from the masters themselves would certainly be met with approval from ganja gourmands. Perhaps Ben and Jerry could even enter a Cannabis Cup!
Wouldn't this be an Amazing Toke Spot?
Just let me hit this bong real quick...
- 189,972 Views Category: Odd
- 149,366 Views Category: Fun
- 138,964 Views Category: Culture
- 99,144 Views Category: Culture
- 98,024 Views Category: Fun
- 97,701 Views Category: Culture
- 78,806 Views Category: Culture
- 77,006 Views Category: Odd
- 68,913 Views Category: Fun
- 61,809 Views Category: Fun