Weed Finally Decriminalized in New Hampshire
The “Live Free or Die” state just became the last and final one in New England to eliminate the possibility of jail time for possession of small amounts of weed.
Republican Governor Chris Sununu signed a bill to remove criminal penalties for possessing up to three-quarters of an ounce of cannabis or up to five grams of hash.
But, in the words of Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper spoken in 2012, don’t “break out the Cheetos or goldfish” just yet.
Decriminalization doesn’t take effect for 60 days, so take out your calendars and start counting.
The new law makes possessing weed a violation-level offense with a fine of up to $300 for adults. Minors caught with either would be subject to a delinquency petition. Someone can be charged with a misdemeanor, however, if they are found with marijuana for a fourth time within a three-year period.
Girl, Interrupted - Drugs and Chicken Scene
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
High Labor Standards and Organic Integrity: Cannabis Certification Council
Yoda OG (Indica)
- 191,916 Views Category: Odd
- 151,006 Views Category: Fun
- 140,608 Views Category: Culture
- 102,054 Views Category: Culture
- 100,657 Views Category: Culture
- 100,056 Views Category: Fun
- 80,682 Views Category: Culture
- 78,894 Views Category: Odd
- 70,758 Views Category: Fun
- 64,197 Views Category: Fun