The Top 10 Reasons to Vote Yes on Marijuana Legalization
Are you one of the almost 57 million Americans living in a state that’s voting on marijuana legalization this Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016? Your vote YES may help end the criminality of marijuana for over one out of six Americans, bringing the total to almost one out of four Americans who will live in a legal state.
Here are the ten best reasons to help convince your friends and family to do the right thing and vote YES on legalization:
1) LEGALIZED MARIJUANA IS SAFER THAN ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO
Will Hillary Clinton Legalize Marijuana?
New Poll Says Most Florida Voters Support Legalizing Medical Cannabis
Oregon Counties Vote on Legalization…Again
NORML: Marijuana is here to stay
America’s real-world experiment with regulating marijuana has been a success.
Contrary to the fears of some, these policy changes are not associated with increased marijuana use or access by adolescents, or with adverse effects on traffic safety or in the workplace. Marijuana regulations are also associated with less opioid abuse and mortality. In jurisdictions where this retail market is taxed, sales revenue has greatly exceededinitial expectations.
California’s Prop 64 Supported by Coalition of Public Leaders
- 191,945 Views Category: Odd
- 151,031 Views Category: Fun
- 140,634 Views Category: Culture
- 102,089 Views Category: Culture
- 100,689 Views Category: Culture
- 100,078 Views Category: Fun
- 80,717 Views Category: Culture
- 78,918 Views Category: Odd
- 70,782 Views Category: Fun
- 64,218 Views Category: Fun