The White House Goes All Reefer Madness Again
Should Indiana decriminalize marijuana?
Marijuana Could Be Legal In Indiana
TERRE HAUTE, IN (WIBQ) -- Indiana lawmakers are considering making marijuana legal in some fashion. They’re giving some consideration to either decriminalizing the drug, allowing for medical marijuana, or maybe something else.
The General Assembly’s criminal law and sentencing policy study committee will be looking at all the different sides of the issue, but we don’t know if committee members will talk about it when they meet next week. Several states have decriminalized the drug in various ways.
Lets cross our fingers and hope another states gets on the ball.
Pot Decriminalized in Connecticut: What You Need to Know
White House to host 'Will you legalize marijuana?' town hall on Twitter
Top 10 Reasons to Legalize Marijuana
Powered by Rehab Programs
- 193,609 Views Category: Odd
- 152,617 Views Category: Fun
- 142,128 Views Category: Culture
- 104,692 Views Category: Culture
- 103,061 Views Category: Culture
- 102,001 Views Category: Fun
- 82,433 Views Category: Culture
- 80,659 Views Category: Odd
- 72,560 Views Category: Fun
- 65,929 Views Category: Fun