Support For Marijuana Legalization In America Reaches 61%
Will Ohio legalize medical marijuana in 2016?
COLUMBUS — After Ohio voters resoundingly defeated an ill-formed effort to legalize marijuana last fall, everyone started talking about "doing something" on medical marijuana.
The idea was popular with voters: As many as 90 percent of Ohioans say patients should be allowed to use marijuana for medical purposes approved by a doctor. And 23 states already allow some form of medical marijuana. But state lawmakers had rejected attempt after attempt to legalize it, and federal authorities still list marijuana among the most dangerous drugs.
Even now, with lawmakers mulling a bill and two groups aiming for the November ballot, legalizing medical marijuana is far from assured.
Tampa Decriminalizes Marijuana Possession
Uruguay’s Half-Baked Marijuana Experiment
Pennsylvania Could Become the Next State to Legalize a Medical Marijuana Program
Puerto Rico Governor Calls for Legalizing Marijuana
- 190,596 Views Category: Odd
- 149,912 Views Category: Fun
- 139,402 Views Category: Culture
- 100,113 Views Category: Culture
- 98,715 Views Category: Culture
- 98,655 Views Category: Fun
- 79,415 Views Category: Culture
- 77,637 Views Category: Odd
- 69,506 Views Category: Fun
- 62,631 Views Category: Fun