6 states looking to legalize Marijuana!
California isn't the only state trying to fight the war against Cannabis being illegal. 5 other states are jumping on the bandwagon to legalize Cannabis and get rid of a law that is extremely outdated. The other states that have joined the battle are , Oregon, Arizona, South Dakota, Vermont and Massachusetts.
While the battle to control Congress is getting most of the pre-election ink, voters in several states will also be deciding how to states handle the touchy issue of marijuana's legal status. Fourteen states already have medical marijuana laws on the books, and more are likely to vote in doctor-approved pot use this year or in 2012. (Watch a Reason Magazine report about legalization's consequences.) Here are six states that could take a major step down the path toward decriminalization (or even legalization) on Nov. 2: (source theweek.com).
With California's prop 19 coming up, it will be a great day for Marijuana users if the voters come together to help legalize something that should never have been illegal in the first place.
- 193,013 Views Category: Odd
- 152,025 Views Category: Fun
- 141,518 Views Category: Culture
- 103,721 Views Category: Culture
- 102,215 Views Category: Culture
- 101,249 Views Category: Fun
- 81,804 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,876 Views Category: Fun
- 65,287 Views Category: Fun