Prop 19 fails to pass
Even with massive support from celebrities and stoners across the state, prop 19 just couldn't make the cut.
"It's still a historic moment in this very long struggle to end decades of failed marijuana prohibition," said Stephen Gutwillig, California director for the Drug Policy Project. "Unquestionably, because of Proposition 19, marijuana legalization initiatives will be on the ballot in a number of states in 2012, and California is in the mix."
The battle may have been won this round but the war is far from over.
- 194,418 Views Category: Odd
- 153,309 Views Category: Fun
- 142,919 Views Category: Culture
- 106,014 Views Category: Culture
- 104,260 Views Category: Culture
- 102,857 Views Category: Fun
- 83,182 Views Category: Culture
- 81,482 Views Category: Odd
- 73,456 Views Category: Fun
- 66,768 Views Category: Fun