Prop 19 fails to pass
Even with massive support from celebrities and stoners across the state, prop 19 just couldn't make the cut.
"It's still a historic moment in this very long struggle to end decades of failed marijuana prohibition," said Stephen Gutwillig, California director for the Drug Policy Project. "Unquestionably, because of Proposition 19, marijuana legalization initiatives will be on the ballot in a number of states in 2012, and California is in the mix."
The battle may have been won this round but the war is far from over.
- 194,678 Views Category: Odd
- 153,574 Views Category: Fun
- 143,278 Views Category: Culture
- 106,398 Views Category: Culture
- 104,622 Views Category: Culture
- 103,170 Views Category: Fun
- 83,503 Views Category: Culture
- 81,771 Views Category: Odd
- 73,863 Views Category: Fun
- 73,812 Views Category: Culture