'Legalize marijuana': Snoop Dogg and Jon Stewart agree
Category: Legalization | Posted on Wed, October, 31st 2012 by THCFinder
What do Snoop Dogg, Pat Robertson, Yoko Ono, and Bill O'Reilly have in common? They all believe marijuana should be decriminalized, if not legalized and taxed, just like alcohol.
Liberal or conservative, Jew or gentile, black or white, a consensus has been acknowledged and it is time to act.
At the forefront of the effort to legalize marijuana is Tom Angell, media relations director for LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition). His latest effort has been to create a website that allows not only celebrities and politicians to be heard, but ways for the average American to participate in the effort as well.
To sort fact from fiction, I interviewed Tom about his latest efforts, and why he feels we need to legalize marijuana.
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com
- 190,622 Views Category: Odd
- 149,929 Views Category: Fun
- 139,420 Views Category: Culture
- 100,138 Views Category: Culture
- 98,747 Views Category: Culture
- 98,674 Views Category: Fun
- 79,440 Views Category: Culture
- 77,654 Views Category: Odd
- 69,528 Views Category: Fun
- 62,657 Views Category: Fun