'Legalize marijuana': Snoop Dogg and Jon Stewart agree
Category: Legalization | Posted on Wed, October, 31st 2012 by THCFinder
What do Snoop Dogg, Pat Robertson, Yoko Ono, and Bill O'Reilly have in common? They all believe marijuana should be decriminalized, if not legalized and taxed, just like alcohol.
Liberal or conservative, Jew or gentile, black or white, a consensus has been acknowledged and it is time to act.
At the forefront of the effort to legalize marijuana is Tom Angell, media relations director for LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition). His latest effort has been to create a website that allows not only celebrities and politicians to be heard, but ways for the average American to participate in the effort as well.
To sort fact from fiction, I interviewed Tom about his latest efforts, and why he feels we need to legalize marijuana.
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com
- 192,617 Views Category: Odd
- 151,681 Views Category: Fun
- 141,212 Views Category: Culture
- 103,162 Views Category: Culture
- 101,714 Views Category: Culture
- 100,843 Views Category: Fun
- 81,421 Views Category: Culture
- 79,578 Views Category: Odd
- 71,520 Views Category: Fun
- 64,918 Views Category: Fun