Australia Is Pushing to Legalize Marijuana Growth for Medical Research
Vermont Marijuana Legalization Bill Wins First Committee Vote
O.C. Sheriff on plunge in marijuana-related arrests: 'It's essentially decriminalized already'
If Marijuana Legalization Is On The Way In Canada, Why Are People Still Being Arrested?
Canada and Mexico Must Prove Case With United Nations Before Legalizing Marijuana
Here Are the States That Will Possibly Legalize Marijuana in 2016
It was a big year for marijuana, which gained more and more momentum in its movement toward full legalization. Midway through the year, 23 states and Washington D.C. had marijuana legalized in some form. States like Hawaii, Delaware, Michigan and Vermont legalized weed for medicinal purposes. But it's fully legal in Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.
With the presidential election nearing, 2016 will most likely be another significant time for marijuana. Below are the states most likely to join in legalizing recreational marijuana, according to Leafly.
- 192,258 Views Category: Odd
- 151,327 Views Category: Fun
- 140,899 Views Category: Culture
- 102,590 Views Category: Culture
- 101,169 Views Category: Culture
- 100,450 Views Category: Fun
- 81,039 Views Category: Culture
- 79,225 Views Category: Odd
- 71,110 Views Category: Fun
- 64,560 Views Category: Fun