Marijuana Measure In Colorado Survives Legal Challenges
Colorado keeps on pushing for Marijuana legalization and is getting one step closer to making that become a reality!
DENVER, Colo. -- A proposed ballot measure to legalize marijuana for recreational use in Colorado has survived two legal challenges.
Legalize, regulate and tax marijuana
Marijuana is safer than alcohol, legalizing it could potentially drop the crime rate, it could improv the economy and has multiple medicinal benefits.
Could legalizing pot in U.S. put end to Mexican drug violence?
Reports show that the illegal Marijuana industry supports the cartels and there is a good chance if we legalized pot a large portion of their drug money would dry up and cause many organizations to go under with no funding.
Time for cannabis debate, says NZ leader
Peter B. Lewis: "Our Marijuana Laws Are Stupid"
- 172,727 Views Category: Odd
- 138,257 Views Category: Fun
- 128,473 Views Category: Culture
- 85,340 Views Category: Culture
- 84,148 Views Category: Fun
- 83,589 Views Category: Culture
- 67,147 Views Category: Culture
- 63,470 Views Category: Odd
- 56,451 Views Category: Fun
- 49,446 Views Category: Fun