Nevada Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
Arkansas Voters Legalize Medical Marijuana
Get Out & Vote! Marijuana Legalization is in Your Hands!
Why marijuana will be a ‘shadow’ business for a long time
Never mind Clinton vs. Trump: Millions of Americans can expect to wake up Wednesday and indulge in a soothing palliative to take the edge off the results of a contentious presidential election.
On Tuesday, five states will decide whether to join Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Washington, DC, in legalizing marijuana for “adult recreational“ use.
Polling in California, Nevada, Arizona, Massachusetts and Maine shows that, while legalization is slightly favored by voters, the margins are very close.
Prop 64 at Nearly 60% Support
The Top 10 Reasons to Vote Yes on Marijuana Legalization
Are you one of the almost 57 million Americans living in a state that’s voting on marijuana legalization this Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016? Your vote YES may help end the criminality of marijuana for over one out of six Americans, bringing the total to almost one out of four Americans who will live in a legal state.
Here are the ten best reasons to help convince your friends and family to do the right thing and vote YES on legalization:
1) LEGALIZED MARIJUANA IS SAFER THAN ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO
- 191,132 Views Category: Odd
- 150,274 Views Category: Fun
- 139,744 Views Category: Culture
- 100,789 Views Category: Culture
- 99,366 Views Category: Culture
- 99,138 Views Category: Fun
- 79,878 Views Category: Culture
- 78,051 Views Category: Odd
- 69,956 Views Category: Fun
- 63,123 Views Category: Fun