Illinois Close to Passing Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Year after year, patients and advocates of medical marijuana in Illinois have watched in dismay as a bill that would legalize marijuana has failed to pass through the House. This past Friday however, that bill came closer than ever to passing, in fact, the measure is just one or two votes short of passing the House right now, which is huge progress for Illinois.
Legalized marijuana: Can Florida be next?
Oregon lawmakers consider legalizing, taxing marijuana as pot advocates ponder 2014 ballot initiative
Bills take aim at federal marijuana ban
Fed official in Seattle wants marijuana to remain illegal
- 189,474 Views Category: Odd
- 148,955 Views Category: Fun
- 138,644 Views Category: Culture
- 98,316 Views Category: Culture
- 97,548 Views Category: Fun
- 96,951 Views Category: Culture
- 78,381 Views Category: Culture
- 76,490 Views Category: Odd
- 68,460 Views Category: Fun
- 61,275 Views Category: Fun