Should states have the right to legalize marijuana?
Former U.S. attorney in Seattle heads coalition pushing to legalize pot
It's time Iowa legalized use of medical marijuana
Poll: One-Third of Texans Favor Legalizing Marijuana
Could Utah be the next state to approve Medical Marijuana?
Finally someone who see's the light at the end of the tunnel!
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff said he would support the legalization of medical marijuana after experiencing months of intensive cancer treatment.
"Until you've experienced chemo, you can't describe exactly how it feels," he said Thursday on KSL Newsradio's Doug Wright Show. "It's kind of like having the flu because you ache all over. But it's worse than that... Everything feels awful."
CT Senate decriminalizes marijuana possession
- 178,812 Views Category: Odd
- 141,535 Views Category: Fun
- 131,798 Views Category: Culture
- 89,052 Views Category: Culture
- 88,207 Views Category: Fun
- 87,300 Views Category: Culture
- 70,261 Views Category: Culture
- 67,269 Views Category: Odd
- 60,066 Views Category: Fun
- 52,969 Views Category: Fun