National Review on the Frank-Paul Bill to End Federal Ban of Marijuana
Should states have the right to legalize marijuana?
Former U.S. attorney in Seattle heads coalition pushing to legalize pot
It's time Iowa legalized use of medical marijuana
Poll: One-Third of Texans Favor Legalizing Marijuana
Could Utah be the next state to approve Medical Marijuana?
Finally someone who see's the light at the end of the tunnel!
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff said he would support the legalization of medical marijuana after experiencing months of intensive cancer treatment.
"Until you've experienced chemo, you can't describe exactly how it feels," he said Thursday on KSL Newsradio's Doug Wright Show. "It's kind of like having the flu because you ache all over. But it's worse than that... Everything feels awful."
- 180,670 Views Category: Odd
- 142,620 Views Category: Fun
- 132,750 Views Category: Culture
- 90,121 Views Category: Culture
- 89,573 Views Category: Fun
- 88,470 Views Category: Culture
- 71,367 Views Category: Culture
- 68,589 Views Category: Odd
- 61,341 Views Category: Fun
- 54,298 Views Category: Fun