Should Indiana decriminalize marijuana?
Marijuana Could Be Legal In Indiana
TERRE HAUTE, IN (WIBQ) -- Indiana lawmakers are considering making marijuana legal in some fashion. They’re giving some consideration to either decriminalizing the drug, allowing for medical marijuana, or maybe something else.
The General Assembly’s criminal law and sentencing policy study committee will be looking at all the different sides of the issue, but we don’t know if committee members will talk about it when they meet next week. Several states have decriminalized the drug in various ways.
Lets cross our fingers and hope another states gets on the ball.
Pot Decriminalized in Connecticut: What You Need to Know
White House to host 'Will you legalize marijuana?' town hall on Twitter
Top 10 Reasons to Legalize Marijuana
Powered by Rehab Programs
Bill in Mass. would legalize medical marijuana
- 181,732 Views Category: Odd
- 143,349 Views Category: Fun
- 133,479 Views Category: Culture
- 90,923 Views Category: Culture
- 90,433 Views Category: Fun
- 89,269 Views Category: Culture
- 72,087 Views Category: Culture
- 69,466 Views Category: Odd
- 62,102 Views Category: Fun
- 55,078 Views Category: Fun