National Review on the Frank-Paul Bill to End Federal Ban of Marijuana
Should states have the right to legalize marijuana?
Former U.S. attorney in Seattle heads coalition pushing to legalize pot
It's time Iowa legalized use of medical marijuana
Poll: One-Third of Texans Favor Legalizing Marijuana
Could Utah be the next state to approve Medical Marijuana?
Finally someone who see's the light at the end of the tunnel!
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff said he would support the legalization of medical marijuana after experiencing months of intensive cancer treatment.
"Until you've experienced chemo, you can't describe exactly how it feels," he said Thursday on KSL Newsradio's Doug Wright Show. "It's kind of like having the flu because you ache all over. But it's worse than that... Everything feels awful."
- 181,657 Views Category: Odd
- 143,287 Views Category: Fun
- 133,417 Views Category: Culture
- 90,858 Views Category: Culture
- 90,361 Views Category: Fun
- 89,200 Views Category: Culture
- 72,038 Views Category: Culture
- 69,393 Views Category: Odd
- 62,040 Views Category: Fun
- 55,022 Views Category: Fun