Marijuana Measure In Colorado Survives Legal Challenges
Colorado keeps on pushing for Marijuana legalization and is getting one step closer to making that become a reality!
DENVER, Colo. -- A proposed ballot measure to legalize marijuana for recreational use in Colorado has survived two legal challenges.
Legalize, regulate and tax marijuana
Marijuana is safer than alcohol, legalizing it could potentially drop the crime rate, it could improv the economy and has multiple medicinal benefits.
Could legalizing pot in U.S. put end to Mexican drug violence?
Reports show that the illegal Marijuana industry supports the cartels and there is a good chance if we legalized pot a large portion of their drug money would dry up and cause many organizations to go under with no funding.
Time for cannabis debate, says NZ leader
Peter B. Lewis: "Our Marijuana Laws Are Stupid"
Legalize and Regulate Marijuana
If you support the legalization of Marijuana then go HERE and sign the petition to regulate marijuana and treat it like alcohol.
- 185,529 Views Category: Odd
- 145,723 Views Category: Fun
- 135,798 Views Category: Culture
- 94,084 Views Category: Culture
- 93,572 Views Category: Fun
- 92,080 Views Category: Culture
- 74,638 Views Category: Culture
- 72,371 Views Category: Odd
- 64,681 Views Category: Fun
- 57,633 Views Category: Fun