If Marijuana Is Legalized, Who Will Start Using More of It?
Aussie expert: Legalize marijuana to protect teens from binge drinking
Former Mexican president Fox urges marijuana legalization
Liquor board sets tentative rules for marijuana
Push is on to legalize marijuana
Puff puff, pass it: 52% of adults in the US want to legalize marijuana
It looks as if the supporters of marijuana legalization aren't just stoner college kids and your one uncle who lives in an Airstream. A historic 52 percent of adults in the U.S., according to a survey by the Pew Research Center, are in favor of legalizing marijuana, up 11 points since 2010.
Sixty percent think the feds have no business enforcing laws in the 18 states that have legalized marijuana use for medical purposes. Seventy-two percent of adults think the cost of pursuing and imprisoning marijuana users is more than it's worth, and the cops enforcing those laws agree. According to Rolling Stone, many officers are sick of busting teens for marijuana possession when they could be doing "real police work."
- 192,616 Views Category: Odd
- 151,679 Views Category: Fun
- 141,208 Views Category: Culture
- 103,160 Views Category: Culture
- 101,711 Views Category: Culture
- 100,839 Views Category: Fun
- 81,417 Views Category: Culture
- 79,575 Views Category: Odd
- 71,517 Views Category: Fun
- 64,915 Views Category: Fun