National Review on the Frank-Paul Bill to End Federal Ban of Marijuana
Should states have the right to legalize marijuana?
Former U.S. attorney in Seattle heads coalition pushing to legalize pot
It's time Iowa legalized use of medical marijuana
Poll: One-Third of Texans Favor Legalizing Marijuana
Could Utah be the next state to approve Medical Marijuana?
Finally someone who see's the light at the end of the tunnel!
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff said he would support the legalization of medical marijuana after experiencing months of intensive cancer treatment.
"Until you've experienced chemo, you can't describe exactly how it feels," he said Thursday on KSL Newsradio's Doug Wright Show. "It's kind of like having the flu because you ache all over. But it's worse than that... Everything feels awful."
- 190,357 Views Category: Odd
- 149,704 Views Category: Fun
- 139,216 Views Category: Culture
- 99,776 Views Category: Culture
- 98,389 Views Category: Fun
- 98,354 Views Category: Culture
- 79,155 Views Category: Culture
- 77,422 Views Category: Odd
- 69,303 Views Category: Fun
- 62,325 Views Category: Fun