Marijuana Measure In Colorado Survives Legal Challenges
Colorado keeps on pushing for Marijuana legalization and is getting one step closer to making that become a reality!
DENVER, Colo. -- A proposed ballot measure to legalize marijuana for recreational use in Colorado has survived two legal challenges.
Legalize, regulate and tax marijuana
Marijuana is safer than alcohol, legalizing it could potentially drop the crime rate, it could improv the economy and has multiple medicinal benefits.
Could legalizing pot in U.S. put end to Mexican drug violence?
Reports show that the illegal Marijuana industry supports the cartels and there is a good chance if we legalized pot a large portion of their drug money would dry up and cause many organizations to go under with no funding.
Time for cannabis debate, says NZ leader
Peter B. Lewis: "Our Marijuana Laws Are Stupid"
- 191,120 Views Category: Odd
- 150,265 Views Category: Fun
- 139,735 Views Category: Culture
- 100,773 Views Category: Culture
- 99,356 Views Category: Culture
- 99,129 Views Category: Fun
- 79,866 Views Category: Culture
- 78,042 Views Category: Odd
- 69,943 Views Category: Fun
- 63,111 Views Category: Fun